Saturday, July 18, 2009

Eat, Sleep and Ride



Many of you have expressed interest (and concern) over what we will eat to fuel our bodies. So far I have been eating plenty of fruit and drinking lots of fluids. I am still working on a good eating schedule and plan for the other basic food groups. So far I am just eating small amounts throughout the day consisting of fruit, salted snacks and sandwiches. At least I have my peanut butter!

Sleeping is another story. It is very difficult to sleep in a moving RV under the best conditions. However, sleeping space is at a premium. The picture below is self explanatory.

1 comment:

  1. Wow -- can't believe you guys rode so fast on Day 1 - even with the mishaps! Good job. Hopefully the weather gets a little cooler and stays sunny for you. Janet gave me your blog site address at church. I'll send it on to all the cycling guys around the Hudson area. Great job, cyclists! Way to hang in there, Carl P....

    ReplyDelete